Do's and Dont's in Bandhavgarh
Please follw the below mentioned instruction inside the park. These rules were given by the field director for all the visitor going inside the bandhavgarh tiger reserve.
1.Please do not make noise inside the park.
2. Do not take polybags or any kind of waste material inside the park. Eating or dropping waste is not allowed during safari time.
3. Plase do not irritate the wild animals by making noise or any kind of activity.
4. Noise producing equipment are not allowed inside the park such as radio, mobile phones etc.
5. Pertol Vehicle having four wheel drive are only allowed to go till Shesh Shaiya Point. Fort road is now closed for tourists.
6. Park entry & exit times are fixed by Park management. Please follow timing.
7. Follow the route instruction given inside the park. If found driving in the not mentioned route will ban your entrance inside the park and legal actions will be taken against you.
8. Please keep the park clean as it is our duty to keep the park neat and clean.
9. Maintain the speed limit of 20 km inside the park area.
10. Follow the instructions given by the national park employee staff and the aprk naturalist.
11. Late park entry is allowed till first one hour. If tourists gets further late, he/she will not be allowed to enter for safari and his/her safari ticket will automatically gets cancelled with no refund.
12. All the visitors are mandatory to carry their original ID document, during each safari drive.
13. In case of any confusion, during safari drive, regarding safari rules, please consult your safari guide as he/she is the supreme authority in your safari vehicle.
|HOME | ABOUT US | TOURS | RESORTS | TAXI | REVIEWS | RESERVATION| CONTACT US|